Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Walk in the Park

There was no excitement here this weekend, so I thought I would share some photos of my trip to the park a few weekends ago. Our first stop was at the park ranger's office. They have nice gardens planted around the building. Inside, they have exhibits about the plants and animals that live in our region.



We decided to take a walk on the perimeter trail. We didn't walk the entire perimeter of the park. We walked around one edge and then back the main road to where the cars park. Maybe one and a half miles. This part of the trail is mostly wooded. There are places to stop and do exercises along the path. I found the trees more interesting than the work out equipment.


This would be a neat place for a gnome, troll or forest animal to live. I waited a while to see if anyone would come, but they didn't.


This was a great place to rest! Don't the trees look huge? I like spending time outside when I can be in the shade and it isn't too hot!

- Samantha

No comments: