Thursday, December 6, 2007

Samantha's First Snow

It snowed all day yesterday. Jen was at work and it took her a long time to get home because everyone drove so slowly - it was very dark. Today, I got to go out and see the snow before she went to work. It was very cold, and I wished I had some boots! At least I have a nice, thick sweater to keep me warm. The whole world was coated with white frosting - it was all so pretty and magical to see. The weatherman says this won't last very long - it is supposed to rain tomorrow and be in the 50's this weekend.


I'm glad I got to see the snow before Christmas! Now I can sing along with "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas..."

-Samantha

2 comments:

Tam said...

She looks so pretty in her sweater and jeans.

Jen said...

Thanks, gGg. We've missed you on TravelDollCompanions. Hope you are doing okay!