Monday, October 18, 2010

A Doll A Week 41/52: Hitty Beatrix Wilson

I am a few days late in posting my "A Doll A Week" photo and blog due to a family emergency.  Hitty Beatrix Wilson has been riding in my tote bag to and from the hospital since last Friday.  We didn't get home until almost 2 AM on Saturday morning, spent almost all day Saturday at the hospital, had to get up at 4 AM on Sunday to get there before the surgery.  My loved one is still in the hospital, but has a good prognosis, so I will have to go back to work tomorrow.  Hitty Beatrix has been a good source of comfort to me, and is asking if she might be of some help in dealing with the stress of work.  I will consider her offer very seriously!  My only fear is that she damage her own health in trying to be a help to me.

Hitty Beatrix has been with me since she was born from Gail Wilson "extra parts" back in March of 2007.  She is the younger sister of "kit" Hitty Rosemary Wilson, who I still need to introduce to you.  Hitty Beatrix is the calmer, more serene sister.  She loves animals and has two pet bunnies, Benjamin and Peter, who live in a rabbit hutch and little yard.  Hitty Beatrix loves to draw and paint, especially with watercolors.

- Jen

No comments: