Sunday, December 7, 2014

Getting Ready for Christmas: Baking Day

Hi!  It's me - Gwynith Linette.  Bet you thought I'd left the planet, right?  Ha!  Nope, I'm still around.  I've just been really busy with things like school and homework and other stuff.  Guess what?  

Getting Ready for Christmas

One of my best friends, Olivia, came over today!  And guess what we did?


Getting Ready for Christmas

We made a huge mess in the kitchen.  We made cupcakes, and cookies, and rice crispy treats...


Getting Ready for Christmas

And a gingerbread house!  Isn't it cool?

Getting Ready for Christmas

We had a lot of fun working together to make lots of treats for our friends,

Getting Ready for Christmas

But the gingerbread house is my favorite.  I've always wanted to make one!  It's so pretty, I don't want to eat it!

Getting Ready for Christmas

Toasty invited her friends over, too!  Meatloaf, Pepper, Sugar and Toasty were really hoping we'd drop a lot of things on the floor for them so that they could help clean up!

Getting Ready for Christmas

Everybody, smile for the camera!  It's really hard to get the dogs to focus!  Ha, ha!

I can't wait for Christmas!  I hope you are having fun getting ready, too!

1 comment:

Serenata said...

What fun they have had and some lovely yummy looking goodies!