Monday, February 9, 2009

Sunny Sunday

Yesterday was unusually warm for February!  We think the ground hog got the forecast wrong because it will be in the 50's most of this week, and yesterday it was 65!  We took the dogs outside on the 25' leash to play fetch.  They loved it.  I sat on top of the grill to avoid getting tripped or knocked down!  


When the dogs were tired out, I looked for signs of spring.  I found that the Autumn Joy sedum are beginning to grow again!


Then I climbed a tree in the yard and enjoyed the sunshine and warm breezes.

It was a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its nice to be out in the warm, sunny days of early, early, early spring!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hullo!

I'm goin to hav a pawty this weekend to sellybrate my 500th post :@}
Festivitys kik off tomorro at noon UK time an larst till midnite Sunday!
Pleez come by!
Leev sum jokes in the comments sekshun ov Friday's post fer evrywun.
Weel be havin cayke, ginger beer, scooby snaks an a serprize speshul gest!!!!!
Pleez come it won't be the sayme wivowt yu!

:@D

Jen said...

B. T. Bear - I'm sorry I missed your party! Congratulations on 500th post - that's a big accomplishment! I always enjoy catching up with you!