Samantha is a mini-super dollfie made by Souldoll. They call her a Soulkid by the name of Sweeney, but I call her Samantha. After leaving Korea, her travels are a bit vague, but she remembers spending some time with a very nice lady in the state of Washington before making the journey to the East Coast. She arrived here on May 11th, 2007, and we've been getting to know each other ever since. Sometimes, you'll read blogs from me, Jen. Sometimes Samantha will be posting here herself. And sometimes we'll let you in on our conversations. This is something that we want to do for fun and not take too seriously.
Samantha and I recently joined an online doll group that asked a bunch of questions about the companion doll. Here is what we shared with the group.
* her likes: her TY stuffed bunny - Mopsy; reading; nature; listening to music; going to parks
* her style: she is a nostalgic romantic, but has a practical side to her. She likes to explore her options and try new looks to suit her mood.
* her favorite movies: Over the Hedge, Stuart Little, and Narnia
* her favorite food & drink: coffee ice cream & double chocolate chip frappuccino
* her favorite colors: shades of blue and green
* her favorite book: Little House on the Prairie series
* her favorite holiday: Easter
This is what Samantha looked like when she first moved in: